Injection and tumbling mixes
Lindenburg products for poultry are applicable on a wide scale of applications, from high quality chicken breast processing for shelf life improvement to reconstituted poultry products like chicken nuggets or chicken goujons.
Lindenburg mixes are able to:
- improve shelf life
- add additional flavour(s)
- improve / strengthen flavour of poultry
- improve yield
- improve texture
Lindenburg works together with its customers to develop recipes specifically designed to obtain the best results for that specific customer and their product needs.
Examples of Lindenburg products are:
- Product to achieve high quality poultry product by using starches to bind for example the chicken breast filets.
- Product to make a medium to high yield poultry product with added milk protein and additional binders like carrageenan or guar gum.
- Product to make a medium to high yield poultry product with added chicken protein and additional binders like carrageenan or guar gum for further increased quality and a better declaration
- Product to product turkey bacon with added nitrite for meat colouring.